Alright, now that everyone is in one mega-thread together, here's the latest update we have (just to be sure no one misses it):
We're still working on the update that we hope will resolve this for those experiencing this issue. We found a few bugs that were introduced with our first attempt to resolve it, so we've got to make some changes to the code and get it back in QA's hands to verify those issues have been fixed. Once they've given it the all clear, we need to do a bit of coordination with the different platforms to push it live.
Since these changes have a potential high-impact, we're going to be extra-thoroughly testing them which takes a bit longer than the usual run-through. Until we get the green light from our QA team and our platform partners we won't have an ETA provide, but we'll continue to keep you updated on its progress through development!