Alright, I think I caught everyone who reported they were still receiving this error and merged them into this megathread together.
This doesn't seem to be a platform-specific error, so if you're encountering this issue please let us know which platform you're on so we try and provide the correct troubleshooting tips. In addition to your platform, please provide the following information:
- What region are you playing from?
- Is your PC/console connected to the internet wirelessly or with an ethernet cable? If with an ethernet cable, is it then plugged into a router or directly into your modem?
- Please confirm that you have power-cycled your network devices and let me know if there was any change after doing so
- Who is your internet service provider (ISP)?
- Have you managed to get into any game modes (including Custom matches) at any time?
- Are you playing splitscreen or attempting to get into a lobby solo?
- Have you tried to join a party and then had the party leader enter a match, and does that let you successfully enter a game?
It's a lot of questions, but the info they'll provide will help us narrow this down further and get a better idea of how all your all's errors could be related or unique to one another.